(New York, New York); A true display of luxury and elegance was the unveiling of Spring/Summer 2020 BERTA Collection! Berta’s latest collection featured pieces that were fresh, exciting, and new yet still lending to the true essence of what BERTA is and is expected to be. Strong, powerful, and confident is the description of Berta’s perennial muse.
Milan has been recognized as the world’s fashion and design capital so it’s only fitting that the brand new BERTA Bridal Couture Spring Summer 2020 collection be inspired by all its greatness. With picturesque landscapes, strong architecture, and a city buzzing with style in every corner it is no wonder that the new BERTA collection fits right in. The S/S 2020 collection is even more jaw dropping than ever before and uncovers a whole new dimension to the BERTA house of couture.
There is a certain wanderlust and vision behind each BERTA creation. The S/S 2020 collection features never before seen silhouettes and fabrics. Re-introducing silk into the collection with the BERTA twist to create a modern and elegant feel, alongside daring cuts and mix of handmade embellishments & embroidery. The true art form behind BERTA’s masterpieces are the blend of fabrics to create such luxe detailed gowns. It’s within each one of these details the true work is defined.
This new bridal couture collection from BERTA is taking it one step further, going deeper into a world of luxury, couture and drama. With extravagant trains, intricate embroidery and embellishment work, all combined in silhouettes that are meant to create a long lasting impression.
Just like the modern and contemporary feel of Milan’s streets – the BERTA 2020 collection creates a traditional yet eye-catching feel proving time and time again how definitive it stands in the bridal industry.
- 20-01: Strapless corset style top with mermaid form-fitting skirt. Floral applique with embroidery all over.
- 20-02: Halter style fit and flare with sequin fabric detailing and plunging neckline.
- 20-03: Strapless corset style top with princess, ball gown skirt. Floral embroidery featuring one-shoulder cascading pattern.
- 20-04:Off the shoulder lace gown with ball gown skirt and waist detailing.
- 20-05:Structured bodice corset with fully beaded detailing all throughout fabric. Featuring a light cape with hints of sparkle detail.
- 20-06: Two tone fitted top with V-neck opening, and ball gown skirt featuring floral appliques throughout fabric.
- 20-07:Long sleeved, plunging neckline, and full skirt with beading and embroidery work on fabric.
- 20-08:Handcrafted strapless gown with beading and a detachable overskirt.
- 20-09:Form fitting with plunging neckline gown and detachable overskirt made with same fabric as dress. Full on glamour and sparkle throughout fabric details.
- 20-10:Handcrafted lace and applique gown with trumpet skirt and plunging neckline.
- 20-11:Corset style top with form fitting skirt and trumpet style. Featuring shoulder detailing and a mix of fabrics with special appliques.
- 20-12:Deep plunging neckline with ball gown style skirt and full on sequin fabric over tulle skirt.
- 20-13:Long sleeve sparkle fit and flare gown featuring a sparkle bodysuit underneath and hint of sheerness in the ball gown style skirt.
- 20-14: Long sleeve, fitted bodice, and full skirt made from a mix of fabrics and hints of sparkle throughout.
- 20-15:Off the shoulder gown with tulle ball gown skirt and floral details all throughout the bodice.
- 20-16:Long sleeve sleek silhouette with beading detail and train.
- 20-17:Sheer floral fabric layer over sequin bodysuit. Plunging neckline and crystal detail on straps.
- 20-18:Long sleeve, plunging neckline, form fitting silhouette with floral applique details and beading all throughout fabric.
- 20-19:Crystal beaded wrap front dress with sequin detailing along neckline and straps.
- 20-20: Silk ball gown style strapless dress with feather sequin detail along hip line and gathering around waist.
- 20-21:Peplum style silk strapless dress with bow detail and corset style bodice.
- 20-22:Long sleeve with plunging V neckline and high slit to waist. Illusion beaded fabric underneath neckline and around waist area.
- 20-23:Strapless silk gathered waist dress with crystal detailing on waist area and a high slit.
- 20-24:Long sleeve blazer dress with pants and corset bodice adorned in crystals.
The sole designer of the fashion house is Berta Balilti, a Shenkar College of design graduate. Berta founded her namesake brand in 2004. Berta has an avant-gard design style, one that always tests the barriers and boundaries of the modern world of fashion design. Her style of design is famous for bold, sexy and modern fit that incorporates vintage materials and retro styles. Aside from designing all the collections at the fashion house, Berta oversees the entire production processes in her studio still to this day, when she has over 70 retailers all around the world. Berta quickly rose to stardom in the fashion world after she managed to surprise even the most veteran fashion editors and bloggers with her artistic approach to high-end fashion. Her collections are considered among the most praised and anticipated in the fashion world. According to the likes of countless celebrities, media mavens, stylists and industry insiders, Berta is considered today as one of the world’s top-notch designers for bridal and evening wear.
We’d like to Thank…..
Collin Pierson, @collinpierson
Maria Elena Headpieces